– The most important thing about this eBook series is the Forecast Questions Package that many of our memberships encountered in their actual exams. The package including 68 Writing Task 2 essays is expected to be released in the upcoming exams. This eBook covers Topic 1 to Topic 68 in the series.
– The IELTS Writing e-book series contains 40 sample reports for Writing Task 1 (cover all types of topics), and 68 out of 68 sample essays for Writing Task 2 with advanced collocations and idioms for each topic which are extracted from recent actual exams held in different regions of the world. These are of importance for IELTS learners to practice before their actual exam.
– Structure model for each type of essays and shortlist questions for upcoming exams
– Useful tips and tricks for each type of essay in IELTS Writing are provided in detail, which help IELTS learners to improve the writing skill and achieve their target band score.
– When you purchase this eBook, you can have a chance to get feedback and advice from our IELTS trainer teams for the upcoming exams.
– The PDF files of this eBook will be downloaded immediately after your order is placed. See the description below for additional information of this eBook.
I. How to practice IELTS Writing
1. What should you take to improve your writing skill?
2. Tips for improving writing skill
II. How to edit your practice essays
III. How to add details to your writing
1. Task achievement and response
3. Lexical resource
4. Grammatical range
V. Introduction to IELTS Writing Task 2
1. Task 2 Organisation
3. Thesis Statements
4. Body Paragraphs
6. Task 2 Essay Type- Advantages _ Disadvantages
7. Task 2 Essay Type- Agree or Disagree
8. Task 2 Essay Type – Cause and Solution
9. Task 2 Essay Type – Discuss Both Sides
10. Task 2 Essay Type- Thematic Questions
After your payment process is successfully made, your information will be collected by our team and transfer to our IELTS trainers. Then, you will be received an email to inform a successful payment and ask you for any further feedback and queries about the eBooks that you have purchased.